Join us Saturday, May 26th, and Sunday, May 27th, for a church weekend retreat at Camp Tamarack! Stay overnight at Camp Tamarack or carpool to worship on Sunday morning.
- Arrive at Camp Tamarack anytime after 8:00 AM
- Activities: Hiking, kayaking, relaxing, labyrinth, camp tour, night sky tour by Pastor Brian (weather permitting)
- BYO bag lunch or eat in Waupaca
- Cookout for dinner (hot dogs and burgers provided; sign up on the bulletin board to bring something to share)
- Potluck breakfast
- Carpool to Tamarack leaving from MBC at 10:00 AM
- Worship Service at Tamarack Lodge at 11:30 AM
- Potluck lunch after worship
- Enjoy camp on Sunday afternoon
- Basile Center (linens provided): $89 for 1-2 people, $119 for 3 people, $149 for 4 people
- Tamarack Lodge lower level (BYO linens): $25/person
To make reservations for overnight, sign up on the bulletin board and make your check to Memorial Baptist Church by May 17th. Write your room number (if applicable) on the memo line of your check.
We need people who are willing to drive people to and from camp on Sunday morning; sign up on the bulletin board.