Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Rev. Carolyn Dugan will be conducting service this week in person at 10:00 AM on Sunday. We will continue to stream the service via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at email@example.com
- Back to School FDL equips over 900 students with the school supplies they need to start the year off right. There is a bin in the narthex for you to help out area students. Items needed are: binders, calculators, colored pencils, markers, crayons, loose-leaf paper, erasers, dry erase markers, glue, graph paper, folders, highlighters, index cards, pencils, pencil boxes, post it notes, red pens, notebooks, watercolors, scissors. Donations collected until August 15th. Any questions, please see the poster above the collection bin or ask Pearl.
- The Contact List has been updated. If you would like an electronic copy, please let me know. Hard copies will be available in the church office, please ask the worship leader and they will get one for you.
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
Have a great week!