The air is cool and the trees are starting to turn into those gorgeous colors we all love. While I personally am not a fan of cold, I do love the colors God chose when he created this time of the year. There is always so much to see, smell, and explore during this time. The same goes for our different Sunday School classes, although hopefully not so much on the smell end.
Here is what is going on in our Sunday School classes:
- Adult class will continue their book study by Dr. David Jeremiah called The Agents of the Apocalypse, which takes them on a journey through the book of Revelation.
- “The Kid’s Table” (youth/adult class) will continue their study of Mission from the Gospels, starting the Gospel of John in October.
- The children’s class will continue the study of God’s love and promises and how we can apply them to every day life.
Our children’s church also resumed on September 13th, and is meeting in the Sunday School room. This is a great opportunity for the kids to learn about God and His love while getting to listen to stories, sing songs and do some crafts. We will be continuing on our study of the Fruits of the Spirit.
Children’s Church Schedule for October:
- October 4th – Cal and Christine Popp
- October 11th – Carol Mueller and Michelle Fisher
- October 18th – Jen Koenigs and Cortland Hennig
- October 25th – Louann Fauska and Nerissa Bertram
Please let us know if you are interested in helping out in teaching or subbing for our classes.