It is officially spring which means warmer weather, flowers and more time outside enjoying all that God has created. Our Sunday school classes are also a great way to enjoy what God has created: fellowship with others. There is a class for everyone!
Here is a snippet of what each class is studying at the moment:
- Preschool/Kindergarten class will continue to learn about Jesus and the impact He has on their lives.
- Elementary class is continuing to learn the books of the Bible and all of the great stories they hold.
- “The Kids’ Table” (youth/adult class) is continuing the “Mission from the Gospels” study of Matthew; the group will begin studying Mark after Easter.
- Adult class is doing a study on what your fears are and how God can help you overcome them.
Our children’s classes are engaged in memorizing the books or the Bible and singing the second and fourth Sundays of each month. Snack is provided once a month, but please let us know if you would like to donate as well.
Here is the schedule for Children’s Church for April:
- April 5th ‑ Cal and Christine Popp
- April 12th ‑ Carol Mueller and Michelle Fisher
- 19th ‑ Caroline Overzet and Elena Fryer
- 26th ‑ Louann Fauska and Nerissa Bertram
Some new things on the horizon:
- We have been working on a new room for our Children’s Church so that families with babies or toddlers can use the nursery and still enjoy the service via the TV.
- VBS ‑ Coming this summer. More information to come, but please let me know if you are interested in helping with this event.