Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Rev. Andrew Currier will be conducting service this week at 10:00 AM. We will continue to stream via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- There will be a special meeting to vote on the railing repairs on Sunday, May 15th immediately following service.
- Spring Clean Up for our church will kick off on Saturday, May 21st from 1:00 PM until dark. We encourage anyone who can help during the week to sign up and come help us! Remember – Many hands make light work! Sign up sheet is on the bulletin board.
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
- Pastor Denise has availability Monday through Thursday from 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM. Saturdays are available by appointment only. Please schedule all appointments through Susie.
- Office hours for the week of May 8th are as follows:
- Monday, May 9th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM REMOTE
- Tuesday, May 10th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 11th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Thursday, May 12th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 13th – Office Closed
Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for hours. If I have to make any last minute changes, they will be posted on Facebook.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.