Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Pastor Denise Kagoro will be conducting service this week at 10:00 AM. We will continue to stream via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- Our very own Erin McKee has her photography up at the Fondy High School Art Show. This show is open to the public on Thursday, May 19th between 4:30 and 6:30 PM. Go check out her pictures! They can be found under her nickname of Eri.
- Spring Clean Up for our church kicked off on Saturday, May 21st from 1:00 PM until dark. We encourage anyone who can help during the week to sign up and come help us! Remember – Many hands make light work! Sign up sheet is on the bulletin board.
- Back when we were searching for a pastor, Rev. John Jones, Interim Executive Minister, inquired if anyone from our church would be interested in serving on the ABC-WI Nominating Committee. At the time, I was overwhelmed with Search Team activities and did not move forward with his request. Recently, I emailed Rev. Jones to see if his request was still open. Rev. Jones responded back in an email that they “Could definitely still use someone for the Nominating Committee which will be getting to work soon.” Rev. Jones would be happy to provide more information or answer any questions. If you are interested in serving on the Nominating Committee, please contact Pat Olson ASAP and she will assist you in finding out more about this opportunity.
- Please note that there is a special election coming up on Tuesday, June 7, to vote for Fond du Lac County Executive. You can see who is on your ballot by going to myvote.wi.gov . Scroll down and click on “When is my next local election?”
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at email@example.com
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
- Pastor Denise has availability Monday through Thursday from 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM. Saturdays are available by appointment only. Please schedule all appointments through Susie.
- Office hours for the week of May 22nd are as follows:
- Monday, May 23rd – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 24th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, May 25th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Thursday, May 26th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, May 27th – Office Closed
Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for hours. If I have to make any last minute changes, they will be posted on Facebook.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.