Good morning, Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Rev. Carolyn Dugan will be conducting service this week in person at 10:00 AM on Sunday. We will continue to stream the service via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- As a church, we are looking for original pictures of interest to place on our screen up front and for our updated website. The pictures might be a favorite pet, a relished old car, a red cardinal you saw sitting in a nearby tree, an event at church, or a rainbow; basically anything you find interesting. A short blurb describing the picture would be helpful. The picture must be an original taken by the person sending it; not a picture found online. Copyright issues are a concern with online pictures. Send any original pictures to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org When emailing the picture to Susie, you must give consent for the church to use the picture. You can do it right in the email. If you have any questions, please contact Susie DeMay or Pat Olson. Thank you!
- The new Secret Place devotional is available. It is on the table in the Narthex.
- Lamplighter deadline is Monday, May 24th. Please email all articles to Susie at email@example.com. If you cannot meet that deadline, please let me know as soon as possible so I can make other arrangements. Thank you!
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for the hours. As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.