Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Pastor Denise Kagoro will be conducting service this week at 10:00 AM. We will continue to stream via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- Articles for the August Lamplighter are due on Monday, July 25th. Please email all articles to firstname.lastname@example.org If you need additional time, please reach out right away so arrangements can be made. Thank you!
- Remember to vote in the upcoming Partisan Primary Election to be held on Tuesday, August 9th. In a partisan primary you can only vote for the candidates in one political party. Any cross over votes will not count. See your sample ballot at www.myvote.wi.gov.
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at email@example.com
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
- Pastor Denise has availability Monday through Thursday from 4:30 PM – 7:00 PM. Saturdays are available by appointment only. Please schedule all appointments through Susie.
- Office hours for the week of July 24th are as follows:
- Monday, July 25th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, July 26th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, July 27th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM *REMOTE*
- Thursday, July 28th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, July 29th – Office Closed
Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for hours. If I have to make any last minute changes, they will be posted on Facebook.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.