Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Rev. Andrew Currier will be conducting service this week in person at 10:00 AM on Sunday. We will continue to stream the service via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- Annual Meeting Part 2 will be held on Sunday, February 20, 2022 following worship. At this meeting we will be considering two amendments to our By-Laws. One amendment deals with the Pastoral Relations Team and the other amendment deals with who can make motions and vote at church business meetings.
- We have started a new ministry with Frontida; an assisted living facility in the city of Fond du Lac. Currently, Cheryl Edwards has organized the signing of valentines that will be given to the residents and staff at Frontida. We would like to do something special for the residents for Easter. Would you be interested in helping to plan and implement special events for the residents? We would like a couple more individuals to join Cheryl in this very important ministry. The rewards are immeasurable!
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at email@example.com
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
- Pastor Denise has availability on Wednesday through Friday from 8:00 AM – 9:30 AM. Please schedule all appointments through Susie.
Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for hours. If I have to make any last minute changes, they will be posted on Facebook.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.