Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Pastor Denise Kagoro will be conducting service this week in person at 10:00 AM on Sunday. We will continue to stream the service via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- Annual Meeting Part 1 will be held following worship on Sunday, December 12, 2021. Anyone with an agenda item for that meeting should forward it to Pat Olson at email@example.com or call 920-921-7114 by no later than December 5th. Only items on the agenda will be discussed. If an item that is not on the agenda is raised, it will be referred to the appropriate team.
- Let’s get to know our families better through the holiday season. The Tradition Tree is a way to share our family holiday traditions with each other. Simply choose an ornament shape, write your tradition on it and hang it on the tree. As ornaments get added, feel free to read what other families do each year! This helps us get to know each other better and might help a new family start some of their own traditions!
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
- Pastor Denise has availability on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM and Saturday from 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Please schedule all appointments through Susie.
- Office hours for the week of December 5th are as follows:
- Monday, December 6th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 7th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 8th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Thursday, December 9th – Office Closed
- Friday, December 10th – Office Closed
- Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for hours.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.