Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Pastor Denise Kagoro will be conducting service this week in person at 10:00 AM on Sunday. We will continue to stream the service via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- Annual Meeting Part 1 will be held following worship on Sunday, December 12, 2021. Only items on the agenda will be discussed. If an item that is not on the agenda is raised, it will be referred to the appropriate team. A copy of the agenda is attached to this email and we will also have hard copies of the agenda and proposed budget available on Sunday.
- Tune in to KFIZ which airs on 1450 AM and 100.7 FM to hear promotional spots for our December services including the Christmas Eve service. Pastor Denise made the radio spots along with the staff at KFIZ. This reach out advertising was made possible through a generous donation.
- Do you have any pictures of Memorial’s 2019 or 2020 Christmas Eve service? If so, please email them to Pat at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can text them to her at 920-517-2820.
- Let’s get to know our families better through the holiday season. The Tradition Tree is a way to share our family holiday traditions with each other. Simply choose an ornament shape, write your tradition on it and hang it on the tree. As ornaments get added, feel free to read what other families do each year! This helps us get to know each other better and might help a new family start some of their own traditions!
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at email@example.com
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
- Pastor Denise has availability on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM. Please schedule all appointments through Susie.
- Office hours for the week of December 12th are as follows:
- Monday, December 13th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, December 14th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Wednesday, December 15th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Thursday, December 16th – Office Closed
- Friday, December 17th – Office Closed
- Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for hours.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.