Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Rev. Carolyn Dugan will be conducting service this week in person at 10:00 AM on Sunday. We will continue to stream the service via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- The COVID Guidelines have been updated. Please see the file posted on Facebook, check your email for an electronic copy, view the posted guidelines around church, or reach out to me for a copy of the current guidelines.
- The Administrative Team would like to know if anyone has a vision for the trailer that is parked by the garage. Is there a ministry you were thinking of starting? Is there a group you know of that can utilize it? Please reach out to the Administrative Team with any ideas by Monday, September 6th.
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at email@example.com
- The Contact List has been updated. If you would like an electronic copy, please let me know. Hard copies will be available in the church office, please ask the worship leader and they will get one for you.
- Lamplighter deadline is Monday, August 23rd. Please email articles to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.