Attached are the weekly announcements.
- Rev. Carolyn Dugan will be conducting service this week in person at 10:00 AM on Sunday. We will continue to stream the service via Zoom. The Zoom link is: https://zoom.us/j/95006861891
- The adult Sunday School Class that is studying Prayer will resume on Sunday September 12. We are using the book “Prayer, the Great Adventure” by David Jeremiah. At our last meeting before the summer pause, we finished reading Lesson 7 together, but did not get to the questions. Since it has been a while since reading the lesson, I would recommend rereading it together before getting to the questions. Welcome back. All are welcome. If you have any questions, please reach out to John Overzet.
- The Romans Study will resume our meeting together on Thursday, September 16th at 1:00 PM. At the last meeting before the summer break, we finished Romans 7. We will now begin with Chapter 8. Chapter 8 is recognized as unmatched in its presentation of what spiritual life is all about. All are welcome to join the study.
- Keep sending in your pictures! We all love seeing them! Pictures and consent to use them can be emailed to Susie at email@example.com
- The Contact List has been updated. If you would like an electronic copy, please let me know. Hard copies will be available in the church office, please ask the worship leader and they will get one for you.
- Reminder that the secretary should be notified of ALL meetings and changes to those meetings.
- Reminder to all groups that use the building. When your meeting is done, you are responsible for sanitizing and cleaning up behind you. Spray and paper-towels are left out for this purpose.
- Office hours for the week of September 5th are as follows:
- Monday, September 6th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Tuesday, September 7th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM (FROM HOME)
- Wednesday, September 8th – 8:30 AM – 2:30 PM
- Thursday, September 9th – 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM
- Friday, September 10th – Office Closed
- Please feel free to reach out at any time if you need something. We are always available via office phone (during hours), cell phone, text, email, messenger. Please monitor these announcements for hours.
On a personal note – THANK YOU! I greatly appreciate the birthday card with all the signatures. I am grateful to work for such a wonderful group of people.
As always, if you have any questions, please let me know.